Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Milan Part Two: Ciao Bella!

Milan will forever be my introduction to Italy.  Hopefully, there will be a lot of Italy that I get to see before any sort of conclusion.  I am honest with myself when I say it's not a perfect city; I was surprised by how local it really is because there aren't a plethora of touristy things to do.  But there are huge takeaways, there is tons of beauty in relatively low-key sights and I'm obsessed with Risotto alla Milanese.

To reiterate my Facebook caption of my current profile picture: (to clarify, the photo is of me adorably posing in front of Lago di Como in Bellagio, not the glorious goodness below)

I like risotto alla milanese
Yo, the Italian craze 

#bellagiobutnotlasvegas — at Lago di Como.


My love for risotto was reaffirmed and all white wine has earned its place as my true love.














*You can really see how much of a try hard I was with my outfits.  It is impossible to live up to an effortless European chic standard when you put in my kind of effort.

We like to call them Austin's "meme-ries," which are annoying yet endearing, exactly like him.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment