Monday, May 25, 2015

Spurring into action

Fuel Cafe; May 25, 2015
Usually weekends pass swiftly; I can't remember a time in the past when I felt the darn weekend was way too long.  This time must be different because I am on a less busy campus during summer break after a far too busy freshman academic year.  I'm liking this pace; the pace at which I've consciously chosen to exercise (a first in my lifetime) and the pace at which I go.  This Memorial Day will be remembered because I want to keep in touch with myself aka keep up with this blog.  While living in a house of 19 BC P-scholars, I have struck the balance of socializing and keeping to myself.  I toss and turn in bed until the latest waking time possible just because I can.  Chores accompanied by a rocking playlist keeps me occupied and my thoughts about my placements keep me intrinsically motivated.  Cheers to this newly renovated dumpster where I shall empty all my musing, pondering, and meditation, reflection, deliberation, and such.





No comments:

Post a Comment